Translate

Thursday 9 February 2017

sissy tiffy reviews her pissy sissy training

 sissy tiffy's online sissy slave training review
i have been in training now with Mistress Eleanor for over a year, and She has been a wonderful Mistress. My own requirements are to serve on-line in short bursts (as i am married) and She has accepted this, and deals with me accordingly. In my case, the training is as a chastised, sissy slut, food dump and urinal- but i know that She will work out exactly what you require, and work on pushing your boundaries. She has really got inside my head, and uses and abuses me in exactly the way i need. Some of what She has done to me has surprised me, and i now desire exactly that abuse. Trust Her to do the same for you. i cannot recommend Her strongly enough. you won’t look back. If you want to see some of Her work, look on Her website, or twitter. you will see me being abused right there. sissy tiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment