Translate

Friday 1 September 2017

Humiliation Tasks

I have written some brand new humiliation tasks leading up to My birthday. I want to make a birthday page and these tasks will make My page awesome and amusing, and Me very happy.

you do not have to be My owned slave or be training under Me to apply for these tasks. you must NOT be owned by another Mistress.

There are 30 tasks available. you may apply to complete one or more, or all of these tasks.
I expect to receive a minimum of £5 via gift rocket and amazon gift certificates for each task.
My email address for these, and your application is Mistress@online-slave-training.info
you can send Me a birthday message to the same email address on 21st September.
When I have received your gift and your application I will send one task to your inbox. The deadline for all tasks are 20th September.
I will accept some other methods of receiving My tribute, ask Me.

These tasks are separate from any other training, and will not be available after 20th September.



No comments:

Post a Comment