Translate

Saturday 11 February 2017

Applications for Online slave Training

Applications for online training have been quite frankly pathetic recently. From those of you that think it is ok to expect My time for nothing, to those who do begin training, only to find themselves being dismissed for continuous lack of concentration.
I do not expect you to promise Me the earth, as I already know you cannot give it. But, if you do tell Me that you will do something, I expect that of you at least. I have no interest in owning slaves that cannot follow a basic instruction, or worse, say that they understand and then fail to carry out their promises. I only every train a slave within his limited capabilities, but if you tell me you are capable of much, and then do little, you are either lying to Me or lying to yourself. Neither of these things will allow your training to progress.
I will request information from you following your initial application. Answers to My questions must be given truthfully. As well as being truthful about your time and capabilities, I also do not expect you to tell Me you are submissive and then continuously refuse to cooperate. If you are a masochist, say so. Believe Me when I tell you that I have no problem at all dishing out beatings and torturing nipples and genitals for fun. But, if you say you are submissive, your tasks will be set accordingly, and if I think you are disobeying Me simply to get punished, I will just dismiss you.

So, rules;
1. Be honest, always. I cannot and will tolerate anything less.
2. Do as you are told. What you are told will be based on the type of sub I want you to be. And what I want you to be will be based on the information I get from you, rule number 1.
That is it. Two rules. Not difficult.

Here is a link to My page to begin your online training http://online-slave-training.info/training.html
Complete the task set on the page too. Send it to Me with your application, show Me that you are serious.
Send Me your enrolment fee via Gift Rocket to email address Mistress@online-slave-training.info

you can send Me a gift, purchase My items for sale, or request My photos using this same link. you can get your humiliating photos published on My pages with this link too.




1 comment:

  1. i can recommend Mistress Eleanor's online training. While it has only been two weeks for me, i feel i am a better person already and i hope a good submissive for Mistress.

    ReplyDelete