Translate

Sunday 8 October 2017

Tape Task

As soon as I  put the tape on I started to feel excited and the tape started to pull tight throughout the hour I couldn't settle and started to get restless and frustrated. As I removed the tape (very carefully as hairs were stuck) the first impression was one of freedom and a little of loss and as I touched fingers to skin first it felt smooth almost like it was exfoliated then it felt bare like something was missing. My lasting impression was one of longing to be in chastity and faithful  to my Mistress.
.Good evening Mistress Eleanor.

I hope my task last night was completed satisfactory. I hope this is the best email to send the task pictures to as I've sent my wank request

Here is the first picture at the beginning of the task

 online slave training

Very tightly bound

No comments:

Post a Comment