Translate

Monday 5 June 2017

Websites

To My slaves, subs, sissies, trainees, pets, toys, and hopeful applicants,
Good afternoon. I write to inform you that My websites are undergoing some changes. you need not know the details, but a few things about the websites and the servers have been annoying Me for some time. I shall be annoyed no more.
Until such a time when I have dealt with these matters, this blog will be the main place for My news, updates, stories, photos, and clips. The paid / owned slave / member section of My website will be copied in part, and replaced in part, to My Onlyfans page. If you are partway through an online course there, I will send instructions to your inbox over the next few days. I won't leave My little puppies chasing their tails.
I do, of course, have sessions to attend and slaves to deal with, online and in real time, so My websites will be down for as long as it takes Me to get to them. 
I can be contacted for online training at misstress_eleanor@yahoo.co.uk
All slaves should now update their pages and profiles to show a link to this blog as a replacement to all other links. slaves currently under My control have already received My instructions on this. I will check up on you in due course.
I will transfer information from My website to My blog, and redirect My blog links to the relevant posts.
I will share news on My websites' progress here. 
Mistress Eleanor

 kneel and lay cash at My feet

No comments:

Post a Comment